Marda Loop is the ultimate “walk everywhere” community. Everything you need or could want, from shopping, dining, to services and businesses, is right here “inside the loop,” only blocks away. If you need to commute to the city, Marda Loop is only a mere 25 minutes away—by bike! Marda Loop is where everyone and everything connects, so if you’re looking for convenience and a sense of community, this trendy district is the place to be. Want to get in the loop? Try out these popular places around Marda Loop:
- Turn it Up! Records & Hi-Fi – Are you a big fan of music? Check out this music shop to find CDs and vinyl records across all music genres.
- Wanderlust Trading Company – Want to travel the world from the comforts of Marda Loop? Try visiting Wanderlust Trading Company, which offers goods and clothing from all around the world.
- Crabapple Clothing Company – If you’re in search for a new wardrobe, you’re in luck. Crabapple Clothing have associates ready to help you find your perfect look.
- Studio Jewellers – You can find all the best in jewelry from this small shop!
- Anew Table – a completely seasonal cuisine type restaurant. If you want to try something new every time you visit, this is the place to go.
- Cobs Bread – a fresh bakery. Their traditional, homemade bread is prided to have no added sugars, colors, or preservatives, and is made of 100% whole grain flour. They also offer many baked sweets. This bakery is ideal for anyone wanting a healthier option of carbs.
- El’s Japanese Fusion – One of the best sushi places in Marda Loop! Even if you’re not in the mood for sushi, this eclectic restaurant offers a variety of appetizers, noodles, and rice combos that are worth trying.
- Phil & Sebastian Coffee Roasters – Want a quick caffeine fix? If you’re craving a fresh cup of coffee, or even a bag of roasted coffee, Phil & Sebastian’s is perfect for you.